Crafted with care, and made to last. I create the pieces with sterling silver, gold and rose gold filled and gold and rose gold vermeil.
Pure silver is too soft to use for most functional objects. Sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver and considered a precious metal. The remaining 7.5% of the alloy is usually copper, which adds strength while still preserving the ductility and appearance of the pure silver.
Sterling silver is used in every type of jewelry imaginable to create looks that can be both timeless and trendy.
Gold filled and rose gold filled
“Gold-filled” is a USA industry standard that legally requires 5% pure gold by weight. It’s a strictly regulated process that involves pressure bonding multiple layers of solid 14k gold with extreme heat over a core of high-quality jeweler’s brass resulting in a durable, quality real gold product.
"Rose gold filled" is 14K rose gold layer over high-quality jeweler’s brass.
Gold filled and rose gold filled jewelry is an economical alternative to solid gold. It does not flake off, rub off or turn colors. Anyone who can wear gold can wear gold filled without worries of any allergic reaction to the jewelry.
Gold vermeil and rose gold vermeil
"Gold vermeil" is the combination of a sterling silver base (92.5% pureness) coated with a layer of gold with a minimum thickness equivalent to 2.5 microns of pure gold and a minimum purity of 10 karats.
Gold vermeil can be done with yellow, rose and white gold coating.
Since it uses sterling silver and gold it is a great option for people that have allergies to other base metals, like nickel.